Finishes

Friday, December 29, 2017

3rd 4th 5th and 6th Finishes of 2017!

Hello again!  The next four finishes I have lumped together because they were all end of the year Teachers Gifts for my children's Pre-School teachers.

I was inspired by the mascot on their school t-shirt seen here.



And I found a similar Tiger design on DailycrossStitch.com.  Here is my first start...


But I realized that on the 14 count yellow Aida this was going to be WAY too big for an ornament finish like I had envisioned.  Then I got the great idea to just do the Tiger's face and then add the year and the Teachers names!

This was my 3rd Finish.  I started it on May 1st and finished stitching it on May 15th.


This was my 4th Finish.  I started it on May 14th and finished it on May 16th.


For my 5th finish I was starting to run out of time so I chose a smaller apple design from Daily Cross Stitch.  I started it on May 16th and finished it on May 22nd.


My 6th finish was another apple :)  I started this one on May 19th and finished on May 22nd.


For the apples I used hand dyed cotton floss from Mo's Sale.

I was able to finish them into ornaments just in time for the last day of the school year in May!
Here are the fronts...


And here is a view of the back teacher themed fabric.


The Teachers loved them and they were fun to make as a small thank you for all of the time spent helping mold my children's education :)  I have a few more finishes to show you so I will be back soon.  Until then...Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment